MSc. Information Systems Management Programme
This Masters degree is offered by SBCS in collaboration with the University of Greenwich.
University of Greenwich BSc (Hons) Computing
University of London BSc (Hons) CIS
University of London BSc (Hons) ISM
Other first degree in Information Systems or Computing related degree
BSc/BA degree with a relevant IT component
You must provide evidence of your entry qualifications by presenting:
- Original documents and/or your completed original transcripts along with three (3) photocopies.
- Either original birth certificate, national id or passport (2 photocopies)
- Detailed resume and job description.
* A Laptop is required for this course.
In cases where student transcripts are used for registration with SBCS, you must request an original transcript from the relevant examination body. Please forward to:
Senior Course Administrator
School of Business and Computer Science Ltd
53-54 Sagan Drive
Trinidad, West Indies
- Semester 1: July – December 2013
- Semester 2: January - June 2014
- Semester 3: July – December 2014
- Semester 4: January – June 2015
Kindly email the Greenwich department at firstname.lastname@example.org to contact any member of Team IT/HRM:
- Micaiah Wilson - Senior Course Administrator
- Renokha Jadulal - Assistant Course Administrator
- Simone John - Assistant Course Administrator
The registration deadline is Saturday 29th June, 2013.
- Upon successful completion of this Master's programme students should be proficient in the development of Internet, web and database technologies.
- They will also have developed the project management skills required for IT consultancy and strategic decision-making.
Students graduating from the MSc ISM would typically be in a position to become IT Consultants or IT Managers.
Government Assistance for Tuition Expenses (GATE)
In order for nationals to apply for GATE, you must bring one of the following:
- Original birth certificate
- National ID
Duration Of Programme
This qualification can be earned in 2 years.
|July 2013||Dec 2013||Mon-Sat||
Daytime on Saturdays
|OPEN||Saturday 29th June, 2013