BA (Hons) Human Resource Management Programme
The BA (Hons) Human Resource Management Programme accredited by the University of Greenwich is a "top up" degree where students enter into final year of the BA (Hons) Human Resource Management programme. Students who posess any one of the qualifications as stipulated in the "Entry Requirements" may progress in this programme. This qualification can be earned in thirteen (13) months.
EDEXCEL BTEC HND Human Resource Management
ABE Advanced Diploma in Business Administration (must have a B average in the HRM courses at the Diploma 2 and Advanced Diploma level)
COSTAATT Associate Degree in Human Resource Management (must be 20 years and over with work experience in the relevant area)
COSTAATT Associate Degree in Supervisory Management
COSTAATT Associate Degree in Management
*COSTAATT Associate Degree in Marketing
* This qualification must be assessed by the University of Greenwich for acceptance unto the BA (Hons) HRM programme
*COSTAATT Associate Degree in Management Information Systems
*This qualification must be assessed by the University of Greenwich for acceptance unto the BA (Hons) HRM programme.
Cipriani College of Labour and Co-operative Studies Associate Degree in Human Resource Management
IAM Advanced Diploma(60 credits in HRM, distinction grade)
Government Assistance for Tuition Expenses (GATE)
Note in order for nationals to apply for GATE,
- You must bring your original birth certificate
- National ID or passport.
Duration Of Programme
This qualification can be earned in thirteen (13) months.
The deadline for registration is Saturday 30th November, 2013.
- Semester 1: January 2014 - June 2014
- Semester 2: July 2014 - December 2014
Courses Covered Include:
- Employee Relations and Reward (INDU1050)
- Employee Resourcing and Development (INDU1047)
- Dissertation (BUSI0011)
- Managing Strategy (BUSI1484)
Kindly email the Center for University of Greenwich Programmes at firstname.lastname@example.org to contact:
- Micaiah Wilson - Senior Course Administrator
- Crystal Lezama - Assistant Course Administrator
- Renokha Jadulal - Assistant Course Administrator
1) First proceed to the Centre for University of Greenwich Programmes Unit for verification of your entry qualifications before any payments or registration can be done.
2) You must provide evidence of your entry qualifications by presenting any of the followong options:
Original Academic Certificates and Official Transcripts (with two copies of each)
Official Transcript and Completion Letter from the awarding educational institute.
In cases where official student transcripts are used for registration with SBCS, students must request their original transcript from their relevant examination body/educational institute and have this forwarded to:
Senior Course Administrator
School of Business and Computer Science Ltd
53-54 Sagan Drive
Trinidad, West Indies
If your entry qualifications are satisfactory you are then required to complete the following forms:
University of Greenwich Application Form (for registration with the University)
SBCS Registration Form (for registration with SBCS)
GATE Application and Clearance Forms (for tuition funding -nationals only)
After completing the necessary forms, students would be required to make the relevant payment of fees to SBCS. After making payment(s), kindly present the receipt to the Centre for University of Greenwich Programmes for recording of the receipt number.
If students require an acceptance letter after registration, please make this request on the necessary form at the Centre for University of Greenwich Programmes Unit. Please note that letter(s) can be collected after three (3) working days.