BA (Hons) Human Resource Management Programme
The BA (Hons) Human Resource Management Programme accredited by the University of Greenwich is a "top up" degree where students enter into final year of the BA (Hons) Human Resource Management programme. Students who posess any one of the qualifications as stipulated in the "Entry Requirements" may progress in this programme. This qualification can be earned in thirteen (13) months.
EDEXCEL BTEC HND Human Resource Management
ABE Advanced Diploma in Business Administration (must have a B average in the HRM courses at the Diploma 2 and Advanced Diploma level)
COSTAATT Associate Degree in Human Resource Management (must be 20 years and over with work experience in the relevant area)
COSTAATT Associate Degree in Supervisory Management
COSTAATT Associate Degree in Management
*COSTAATT Associate Degree in Marketing
* This qualification must be assessed by the University of Greenwich for acceptance unto the BA (Hons) HRM programme
*COSTAATT Associate Degree in Management Information Systems
*This qualification must be assessed by the University of Greenwich for acceptance unto the BA (Hons) HRM programme.
Cipriani College of Labour and Co-operative Studies Associate Degree in Human Resource Management
IAM Advanced Diploma(60 credits in HRM, distinction grade)
Duration Of Programme
This qualification can be earned in thirteen (13) months.
The deadline for registration for the January 2015 intake is Friday December 19th, 2014
Kindly email the Center for University of Greenwich Programmes at email@example.com to contact:
- Cheri-Colleen Cadore - Senior Course Administrator
- Crystal Lezama - Assistant Course Administrator
- Renokha Jadulal - Course Administrator I
- Semester 1: January 2015 - June 2015
- Semester 2: July 2015 - December 2015
Government Assistance for Tuition Expenses (GATE)
For students wishing to access GATE funding, the Ministry of Tertiary Education and Skills Training (MTEST) has implemented changes to their funding policy for all students. Students are now required to submit an online E-GATE application each semester for approval for funding.
Once your eligibility has been confirmed you would be required to visit any TTConnect location, to apply for credentials to begin the process.
Documents required included your original Birth Certificate, National ID or Passport and a valid email address.
After receiving your credentials from MTEST, you will be required to log-in to the E-GATE to complete your application for funding.
More information regarding this process can be obtained from Course Administration.
- First proceed to the Centre for University of Greenwich Programmes Unit for verification of your entry qualifications before any payments or registration can be done.
- You must provide evidence of your entry qualifications by presenting any of the followong options:
- Original Academic Certificates and Official Transcripts (with two copies of each)
- Official Transcript and Completion Letter from the awarding educational institute.
- In cases where official student transcripts are used for registration with SBCS, students must request their original transcript from their relevant examination body/educational institute and have this forwarded to:
Senior Course Administrator
School of Business and Computer Science Ltd
53-54 Sagan Drive
Trinidad, West Indies
- If your entry qualifications are satisfactory you are then required to complete the following forms:
- University of Greenwich Application Form (for registration with the University)
- SBCS Registration Form (for registration with SBCS)
- GATE Application and Clearance Forms (for tuition funding -nationals only)After completing the necessary forms, students would be required to make the relevant payment of fees to SBCS. After making payment(s), kindly present the receipt to the Centre for University of Greenwich Programmes for recording of the receipt number.
- If students require an acceptance letter after registration, please make this request on the necessary form at the Centre for University of Greenwich Programmes Unit. Please note that letter(s) can be collected after three (3) working days.