Fundamentals of ADVERTISING and Promotions
This is an entry-level course aiming to introduce students to the various aspects of the advertising discipline. The course is primarily designed to expose students to some of the managerial decisions associated with advertising strategies and the relationships that exist between advertising and other elements of the marketing mix.
The secondary goal of the course is to help students begin to focus on design and execution of their advertising ideas such as layout, design, copy, type and illustration.
- Creative Brief/Client Brief
- Developing a Print Ad
- Mixed Messaging in Advertising
- Jobs in the ad agency
- Advertising and New Media/STP Digital
- Analyzing Ad effectiveness
- Advertising channels/ Exhibitions/ Sponsorship/Ethics
- Developing a TV/Radio Ad – story board
* Please note that all information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registration.
* Registration for all Short Media courses can be done at the Champs Fleurs, Port-of-Spain, Trincity or San Fernando Campus.
* Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque.
* An administration fee of $100.00 is payable on all registrations.
* A late fee of $20 will apply on registrations within 1 week of commencement of class.
* A Certificate of participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying 80% attendance of classes and/or any exam or course-work assigned by lecturer.
|Location||Start Date||End Date||Day||Sessions||Time|
|Port of Spain||October 23, 2012
||November 27, 2012||Tuesdays & Wednesdays
||10||5:30pm - 8:30pm|