SBCS Ltd approved bridging course to BSc. Occupational Safety, Health & Environment Programme: Matriculation to BSc Occupational Safety, Health & Environment
This special programme of study to matriculate to the BSc Honours Occupational Safety, Health and Environment Programme, is the next step after completing any one of the qualifications as stipulated in the entry Requirements section below. This programme can be earned in just four (4) months.
To be eligible for entry to the programme you must have at least one of the following:-
* UWI Two Year Certificate in Health, Safety and Environmental Management
* Cipriani College Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health
*Persons with at least one of the following below must also complete "Fundamentals of Health Safety and Environment" (FHSE) course in the absence of either the NEBOSH Certificate or the Diploma in Occupational Safety Health from Cipriani. This (FHSE) programme can be completed in three (3) months and be done simultaneously with the matriculation programme.
* Cipriani College Diploma in Environmental Management
* Any other Diploma in Science or Engineering subject.
There is one assignment and one exam for each module.
Duration Of ProgrammeThe Matriculation to the BSc (Hons) OSHE can be completed in 4 months
- You must first proceed to the Greenwich Department for verification of your entry qualifications before any payments or registration can be done.
- You must provide evidence of your entry qualifications by presenting your original documents and/or your completed original transcripts along with three (3) photocopies.
Applications & Transcripts
In cases where you have not received your certificate to register for the above programme, you must request an original transcript from the relevant examination body. Kindly forwarded to:
Junior Course Administrator
School of Business and Computer Science Ltd,
53-54 Sagan Drive,
Trinidad, West Indies.
The deadline for registration is Saturday 30th June, 2012.
Kindly email the Centre for University of Greenwich Programmes Unit at email@example.com to contact:
- Tricia Adams - Junior Course Administrator
- Stephen Solozano - Assistant Course Administrator