MSc. Security and Risk Management
This innovative course has been designed to enable you to develop a detailed knowledge of different aspects of crime, risk and managing security in organisations. It will develop your understanding of a range of theoretical models that explain why and how people commit crime, how to analyse assess risk, and how to manage security. You will also learn how to design, conduct and critically appraise research within these areas. The course will be of immense professional value to those working within a security context, either in the private or public sector.
A first or second class honours degree or an equivalent professional qualification
Consideration is given to applications from people with significant work experience. In these circumstances, we usually ask applicants to undertake a short assessment.
For your application to be processed please return the following:
• Completed application form along with two (2) copies of your application
• Three (3) certified copies of Original qualifications
• Three (3) passport pictures
• Two (2) letters of Reference and contact details of both referees
• Resume (for applicants with considerable professional experience)
• Personal Statement of 500 words stating why you want to be in the programme
Duration Of Programme
This Masters course takes two (2) years to complete, each Module lasts 20 weeks, and there are six months for the dissertation.